McPherson Funeral Homes
At McPherson Funeral Services, we understand the importance of family. We believe in treating your family as we would our own.
Invermere Health Care Auxiliary Society
Invermere Health Care Auxiliary Society is a registered charitable organization with a membership of more than 70 volunteers who are dedicated to raising funds for the improvement and enhancement of the Invermere and District Hospital. It is well-known for its commitment to health care, both at the Invermere Hospital and the East Kootenay Regional Hospital.
Over the years of its existence, the auxiliary has raised many hundreds of thousands of dollars (the Health Care Auxiliary donated $269,194.84 in 2014, for instance) for equipment and patient comfort, working tirelessly to strengthen health initiatives in the Columbia Valley.
The auxiliary’s chief source of income is the Thrift Shop on the main street of Invermere. The Thrift Shop is located at 1229 7th Ave. next to the Bank of Montreal.
Keep in touch with what’s happening at the Invermere Thrift Store by visiting: https://facebook.com/invermerethriftstore/
At Sobeys, our goal is to help Canadians Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better. We pride ourselves day in and day out on our 7 customer promises ensuring that we are the better food destination for Canadians to:
1) Enjoy great quality Fresh Food and flavours.
2) Save Time while eating well every day.
3) Make the best choices to enjoy a Healthy Life.
4) Choose foods that support our Sustainable Planet.
5) Eat well within an Affordable Budget.
6) Know that everything we sell has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
7) Recognize that Sobeys contributes to our Local Community.